Become a Member
~ Dr. Dan Conway, Uptown Natural Care Center
Members of the South Hennepin Business Association represent a broad cross-section of our local community:
- Food and Beverage Businesses
- Merchandise Stores and Shops
- Service and Repair Businesses
- Commercial Property Owners
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- Residential Property Owners
- Residential Real Estate Agents
- Health Care Providers
- Churchs and Religious Organizations
- Home-Based Businesses
Benefits of Membership
- Increase the visibility of your business and drive traffic to your website and social media pages by having your business promoted in the LowryHillDistrict.com online local business directory. As a member you will receive an enhanced listing in the directory that includes your logo or an image of your choice, your telephone number, and links to your website and your social media pages. As a member, you are also eligible to have your business listed under multiple categories in the directory, which increases the visibility of your business.
- Promote your sales, special events, news and other announcements on LowryHillDistrict.com to expand your audience and amplify your efforts. Send us your news and we’ll post it on the site at no extra charge.
- Participate in other opportunities to market and promote your business. The Association is exploring a variety of strategies to help drive traffic into local businesses. This may include co-op coupon books, direct mail campaigns, social media marketing and search engine marketing.
- Connect with other business and property owners in the area. Make valuable connections with your peers that own and manage businesses in the area.
- Understand the issues and developments in the community that impact your customers, employees and tenants and obtain valuable information about the local community to help your business achieve success. No business is an island. What happens around you can impact your business in many ways. Through periodic meetings and updates, we strive to keep our members abreast of the issues that could affect their business.
- Work with other business owners to address the issues impacting customer, employee, and tenant safety and receive assistance in locating resources for common business-related issues. Experiencing a problem related to your business or property? Chances are you aren’t alone. The Association provides a valuable forum for business owners to work together to address common business-related issues.
- Access resources to communicate with city officials and make your voice heard. Most business owners are focused on their own business needs and don’t have the time to monitor and understand what’s happening at City Hall even when policy decisions may directly impact their business. The Association strives to keep our members informed of the bigger policy issues and politics that may affect the area.
- Get assistance in locating current, accurate information about zoning, licensing and other regulatory matters. Often when dealing with city-related issues, it’s just a matter of connecting with the right city staffer to get the information you need. The Association is here to help our members locate the information they need.
For 2013, annual membership dues are just $150.
Online Membership Registration with Credit Card
Ready to promote your business and support your local business community? We now accept all major credit cards for online payment of membership dues.
CLICK HERE to begin the online registration process.